November 22, 2011

Jose

Jose, age 3
Oaxaca, Mexico (1973)

I have very nice memories from this period in my life.
I was living with my grandparents, and they spoiled me rotten.


And there was a neighbor boy my age, who would pose with me in the same positions as in my uncle's adult magazines. We had no idea what we were doing, but all I know is that I wanted to!

I'm now in a 10-year relationship with three kitties, and I work as a nurse.

All LGBTQ kids should have happy memories. If not, make up for it later!

P.S. - I remember eating the head off that sugar doll as soon as we got home :)
____________________________________________________

Also check out "My First Gay Crush Blog"

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

YOU WERE SOOOOO CUTE THERE. ID BE KISSING YOUR CHEEKS SOMETHING AWFUL! I JUST WANNA HUG AND CARRY YOU AROUND.